This project is an iOS/watchOS/web Swift app to convert between the Gregorian Calendar and the French Republican Calendar from 1793
- Convert dates between Gregorian and Republican calendars, in app or on the web
- Save dates in your favorites on iOS and watchOS, so you don't forget them!
- Convert the birthday of your contacts so you can celebrate their republican birthday
- Add a complication on your watch face to always have the current republican date
- Add a widget on your iPhone to also have it there
- Ask Siri the Republican date by adding the shortcut
- Supports both the original variant and the Romme variant
- Convert between SI Time and Decimal Time, the system with 10 hours, 100 minutes, and 100 seconds!
The app is 100% written in Swift, and is open source! (Split in 3 repositories: core converter, iOS/watchOS app, web app)
The web app uses Swift WebAssembly and Tokamak to run in the browser.
View App Store Page | Official Website (French) | Online Converter | Core GitHub Repository
This project is an iOS/watchOS/macOS Swift app to view school information. Most high schools in France use Pronote to handle and share school information with students and parents. The official app for Pronote was very limited, therefore I made this app.
- View your school schedule, homework, grades, classes content, absences, messages from teachers, announcements from your school, upcoming exams, etc.
- See graphs of the evolution of your grade averages
- Dark mode
- Notifications before every class
- Daily recap including tomorrow's homework, new grades and their impact on your point averages, classes to revise, etc.
- Widgets for your school schedule
- Ask information about your schedule or your grades to Siri
- See your next class in a complication on your watch face
- Also a game: Unlock alternative app icons by having good grades
- Automatically synced amongst your devices
The development began in October 2019, it was available on the App Store between 2 September 2020 (version 1.0) and 20 April 2021 (version 4.5).
It has been updated 18 times on iOS and 14 times on macOS, and the monorepo has 1246 commits.
This project is a Java desktop hex file editor, with syntax highlighting.
- View and Edit files in Hexadecimal
- Supports selection, Copy/Paste, Insert, Overwrite, Delete bytes
- Have syntax highlighting for multiple formats (currently GIF, SNI, COR...)
- See and edit properties about bit fields and bytes for supported formats (currently GIF)
- View a Preview of the file in real time (for GIF, SNI)
- Supports Find to find a sequence of bytes in the file, a string, or an encoded number
The app is written in Java and is open source. You can make your own
TokenMaker subclass if you want to support a new file format.
View Product Page | GitHub Repository
This website is generated using Publish, using the same CSS as my, older, ElementalCube website. It is then deployed automatically using Cloudflare Pages.